Saturday, April 30, 2011

Tuesday, April 26, 2011-----LIS 489

Time: 8:00 am - 11:30 am
12:00 pm - 3:00 pm

Was a busy day with in the library. A lot of the students were needing items like pencils, pens, binders, folders, and many other things. The students were also trying to complete projects that their teachers had assigned. The books that I had processed and were ready to be put on the shelves, were put on the shelves. As soon as the books were on the shelves, more came to be put on the shelves. So, I put the couple of books away.

I heard that the school needed some proctors for the State testing for the different days from Ms. Sorensen. So, I went to the guidance counselor and signed up for Thursday and Tuesday. I had hope that this experience will be a good experience.

I learned that putting books on shelves is fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment