Sunday, May 8, 2011

May 5, 2011-----LIS 489

Time: 8:00 am -11:25 am
12:55 pm - 3:35 pm

The day was really busy because of the different events that happened while I was at Petal High School. The day consisted of putting books in to the system, helping check-in and -out books, help collecting food for the people up north who were affected by the resent disasters. The donations were awarded with the students being able to wear a non-uniformed t-shirt on that Friday or pay fines that they had on fine with in the library. Most of the students came in and choose to use the donated can to wear a t-shirt. The box that the cans were in was full by the time I left the high school library. I expect that some of the students would come in the next morning to get their ability to wear their own t-shirt. They had to initial next to their name just to indicate that it was them.

This is my last day to do my practicum hours. The hours amounted to about 182 hours and 15 minutes. I enjoyed my experience with Ms. Sorensen, the faculty and the many students at Petal High School. Thank you everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment