Monday, October 5, 2009

October Fest----Saturday, October 3, 2009


I just love going to the October festival. I just love the food that the church serves each year. I went to the festival on Saturday after work and the smells of the sausages, cabbage, and the potatoes were the most delicious thing I have smelled all year. I don't usually have the typical festival foods. So, this is a treat and a half.
At the church, they sell desserts and other items that are usually in yard sells. My favorite are the desserts out of all the foods served at the festival, because they serve baklava. Some of the church members dress up in German costumes. This really makes you feel like you are in Germany and enjoying the outside air. I had a great time like always and hope that I can go back next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment