Sunday, March 13, 2011

March 10, 2011=====LIS489

Time: 8:00 am to 3:50 pm with a thirty minute lunch

Thursday, the students were taking tests on designated periods. So, in some periods the students could come into the library to do assignments on the desktops or laptops. For the most part of the day, I put books back on shelves; checked in equipment and books; checked out equipment plus books; and helped repair books.

Many books needed to be repair and I helped Ms. Sorensen repair the books that were in the box. She was able to go faster than me in fixing the books. For me, I wanted to be careful in to ruining the books that were under my care to mend. Some of the books that I was given to repair had spine covers coming off the spine of the book. I repaired the book with glue and then some tap to keep the spine covers on tightly.

I learned that being cautious of what you do can be rewarding in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment