Sunday, February 6, 2011

Feburary, 3, 2010-----LIS 489

Time: 8:00 to 11:30
12:20 to 3:00

Arrived and signed in. Started by looking at which class was coming to the library to use the laptops. I saw that a couple teacher were coming in that day and pulled out the laptops for those classes. The laptops were placed at the counter for students to come and check them out.

Today, Ms. Sorensen assigned me the job of putting covers on books. When the books were done, I put more books back on the shelves. Then, I put some more books into the system. Later, when I came back from seeing my 'Little'. I started the process of putting labels on books and materials with the help of Ms. Sorensen. She told me what to do to get the labels for the spine and the back cover to print out within the system. Then, I started place the labels on books and materials but was stopped by the closing down due to bad weather.

I learned that there are a lot of tedious job(s) in the library, but taking a rest to tackle the later makes it better when going back to the job(s).

No comments:

Post a Comment