Sunday, February 13, 2011

Thursday, Feburary 10, 2011


Time: 8:00 to 11:30
11:55 to 3:35


Thursday seemed to be the same process with the laptops being checked in and out all day. This happened through out the day with classes coming in and out.

I helped finish putting barcode labels on books and spines by putting plastic covers over the labels with the students that worked in the library. Then to finish processing the books, a student and I stamped 'Petal High School' in the front, middle, and back of the book. Then, the books were ready to be shelved for the patrons to check out. I only was able to finish the fiction because of a class coming into do their project and I needed to help with little things like log-in information plus other minor stuff.

I learned that books always fill up the 'To be shelved' shelf quickly or moderately quickly, but doing some everyday will help the pile not overflow.

No comments:

Post a Comment